NET JRF Learner 2015 Printed Version is a Unique study Material. Its a complete solution if you are looking for an end to end preparation for CSIR NET exam. It includes the following:
1.) Printed Study Material : Set of 14 Books ( 1 Unit of CSIR NET Syllabus = 1 Book ==> 13 Units of CSIR NET = 13 Books + 1 Book on General Aptitude ) of total weight equivalent to around 6 kgs
2.) Online Study Material: When you study through a book, you miss out on the latest e-Learning Technology. But We provide our Online e-Learning Platform absolutely free along with the Printed Study Material. This Online Study Material includes: Latest Notes, Power points, Animations , Video Tutorials, Chat / Email support for doubt solving.
3.) 6 Months of Doubt Solving Support: Whenever you read any book, you will get doubts. Our Teachers will be online to solve your queries.
Study Material Demo:
New Version Study Material – Desktop Version
New Version Study Material – Ipad Version
We Adopt a 3 Teir Study Plan in NET JRF Learner 2013
What do you get in NET JRF Learner
Its print Version contains:
- Printed Study Material (sent to your Home Via Post / Courier )
- Online Study Material ( at http://study.biotecnika.org )
- Chat, Email & Phone Support for doubt clarification
- Lecture Videos On All Topics
- Test Series – AIMNET June 2013 + NET JRF Pro
Details of Study Material are as follows:
- Crisp Notes for all Topics in Printed Format
- Power Points, animations & Videos online which enhance your conceptual Level
- Concept Review Test after every chapter examines your Understanding level for the chapter
- Expert Solution centre (ESC): Our State of the art ESC facility makes sure that your each and every doubt is clarified.
- Course Contents:
- Entire syllabus divided into 13 Units
- contains Theory Notes, PowerPoint’s, Animations, Lecture Videos
- contains 40 NET JRF quality questions after every chapter
- Previous AIMNET 2012 (All India) Online test Series Free with NET JRF Learner 2013
Hurry!! Get NET JRF learner and gear up your preparation for CSIR NET June 2014.
Still got a question?
Call us at Biotecnika Customer Care: +91 8884122 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 or 080-32494384
Chat with us to know more!!